Learn To Skate Parties
Want to do something a little different for your childs next party, but still be affordable?
Our Learn To Skate Parties offer the affordabilitity and benefits of our "Catered" parties, but with the added benefit of a learn to skate session.
Cost: $21 Per Person - Minimum of 10 Guests
Additional single fee of $50 (For a Party Host/Hostess, if requested)
What is included:
> 1 Hour of Lessons with accredited coaches (9am to 10am Sat/Sun or 5pm to 6pm Fri)
> Additional 2 Hours Skating (10am to 12pm Sat/Sun or 6pm to 8pm Fri)
> Skates or Blades
> Party Room, or Function Room (Additional Fee Applies for Function Room)
> Sausage Rolls
> French Fries
> Fairy Bread
> Unlimited Fruit Cordial
> Jugs of Water
> Party Bag
> Two for One Pass (for future use)
You can have your "Learn To Skate Party" party at either of these sessions:
5pm to 6pm
9am to 12pm
9am to 12pm
How to Book:
You can Book either by phone, contact form, email, or in person (during trading hours).
Please note that we are closed Thursdays during the school term, so you are best emailing on Thursdays.
We have one staff member on during week days during the school term so they may occassionally miss a call as they may be attending to customers etc. If you cant get through please try again later or send us an email and we will help you.
* Food Portions are calculated based on numbers of paid party guests.
* Either call for Cake pricing or you are welcome to B.Y.O Cake
* The party menu may change without notice, therefore please confirm at time of booking.
* Bouncy Castle is usually available, but may be down due to repair, or unforseen circumstances. The bouncy castle is a FREE added bonus for our Parties
* All Party bookings require a $50 (non-refundable) Deposit within 3 Days of placement.
* Party rooms must be vacated 15 minutes prior to the session conclusion.
* Confetti, party poppers, and silly string are prohibited.
* Outside food is not permitted. Exception is made for cake or cupcakes.
Further information may be found on our Frequently Asked Questions page.