Learn To Skate Parties
Want to do something a little different for your childs next party, but still be affordable?
Our Learn To Skate Parties offer the affordabilitity and benefits of our "Catered" parties, but with the added benefit of a learn to skate session.
Cost: $24 Per Person - Minimum of 10 Guests. Max 12.
What is included:
- 1 Hour of Lessons with accredited coaches (9.00am to 10am Sat/Sun)
- Additional 2 Hours Skating (10am to 12pm Sat/Sun)
- Party Room for 1 hour 40 mins. (10am to 11.40am)
- Skates or Blades
- Party Room
- Sausage Rolls
- French Fries
- Fruit Cordial
- Jugs of Water
- Two for One Entry Skate Pass (for future use)
It is important to understand our rink rules before booking. PLEASE READ RINK RULES HERE!
You can have your "Learn To Skate Party" party at either of these sessions:
- 9am to 12pm
- 9am to 12pm
How to Book:
You can Book either by phone, contact form, email, or in person (during trading hours).
Please note that we are closed Thursdays during the school term, so you are best emailing on Thursdays.
We have one staff member on during week days during the school term so they may occassionally miss a call as they may be attending to customers etc. If you cant get through please try again later or send us an email and we will help you.
- Food Portions are calculated based on numbers of paid party guests.
- Please B.Y.O Cake
- The party menu may change without notice, therefore please confirm at time of booking.
- Bouncy Castle is NO LONGER available due to NO LIABILITY INSURANCE COVERAGE Available for Jumping Castles.
- All Party bookings require a $50 (non-refundable) Deposit within 3 Days of placement.
- Party rooms must be vacated 20 minutes prior to the session conclusion.
- Confetti, party poppers, and silly string are prohibited.
- Outside food is not permitted. Exception is made for cake or cupcakes.
- Excessive mess, damage to party rooms, or disrespectful behaviour may result in additional charges or the immediate termination of your party. Please follow rink and covid rules at all times.
Further information may be found on our Frequently Asked Questions page.